Friday 25 February 2011

New print for Concrete Hermit launched at Pick Me Up

I'm pleased to announce that I'm now on Concrete Hermit's new website, Hermit Editions, and they're selling 360 Degrees of Cake and Cylinders. But even better, is that they've got me to do a brand new print for them. They're currently in the process of printing and producing a limited edition of 100 boxes, each containing five prints by a nice group of young illustrators: Evgenia Barninova, Matt Bromley aka NGUsucker, Thomas Boswell, Craig Scott and me!



The box will be launched at Pick Me Up, the contemporary art fair at Somerset House, 17-27 March. Pick Me Up should be good, last year had lots of exciting new work, particularly on the print side of things. This is what my print looks like:



Big thanks go out to Wicksteed Leisure (the playground manufacturer) for sending me scans from their 80's catalogue. No spongy floor in sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers